CAD Stratocaster Electric Guitar Plan Fender Style
- open string length 25.50” (647.70mm)
- body length 18 1/8” (460.61mm)
- body width 12 3/4″ (323.85mm)
- body thickness 1 3/4″ (44.45mm)
- Original 1962 pocket cavity and optional standard universal pockets used today.
Note about the Stratocaster Neck:
The neck side view shows the transition to the headstock and heel. Due to all the neck sizes available in the guitar market today, we know you will want to customize the neck for your personal preference and hand comfort.
For this reason, we don’t include the radius for the neck because this is typically something people like to customize to their own preference. To help you decide which radius will best fit your needs, we suggest you check out http://www.warmoth.com.
You can also find many other sites online to assist you in customizing your neck design.